Generally, a manufactured home policy provides the same coverages as that of the typical homeowners policy.
Your manufactured home policy provides:
- Coverage for physical damage to your manufactured home.
- Protection for your personal effects (Choose either actual cash value or replacement cost )
- Personal liability protection.
Optional coverages you may wish to consider:
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage
- Inflation guard endorsement
- Increased limits on money and securities
- Scheduled personal property endorsement
- Increased lmits on money and securities
- Secondary residence premises endorsement
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake insurance
- Windstorm coverage